TRUE FITNESS 600U UPRIGHT BIKE
- Dot Matrix Display: Message Center with: Start Up Information, Time, Distance, RPM, Heart Rate, Work Level, Watts, Mets, and Calories
- Programs: 4 Pre-programs (Weight Loss, CV Workout, Hill-Interval, Random), 1 Heart Rate Control with Cruise Control, and 1 Manual
- Resistance: 1-16 pre programs
- Heart Rate: Contact
- Power Requirements: Cordless, Self Powered
- Height: 57″
- Length: 50″
- Width: 24″
- Weight: 120 lbs.
- Multi-Setting Adjustable Seat
- CD Holder
- Reading Rack
- Water Bottle Holder
The True Fitness 600U Upright Exercise Bike moved beyond simple ergonomics and biomechanical considerations to incorporate design features which fully engage the human body’s natural function and form through physical motion, interactive feedback and sensory perceptions that simply “feel right.” The dot matrix display console keeps you updated on important statistics such as: time, distance, RPM, heart rate, work level, watts, Mets and calories, as you self power your cordless bike for as long as you choose. You can control your constant power if you keep in mind that the faster you pedal, the less resistance you will have; while if you pedal slower you will receive more resistance from your bike. With special features such as a multi-setting adjustable seat, on board CD holder, and a reading rack built in for your comfort, working out with your True Fitness 600U Upright Exercise Bike will be an easy and enjoyable experience.