LIFE FITNESS LEG PRESS SIGNATURE SERIES
- Frame Construction: U.S. made mechanical quality steel purchased in mill run quantities to assure the best consistency. Oval tubing with 11-gauge thickness (.120 wall) with fully weld main frames insure premium construction and aesthetics. Low 64” frame height is the same on 16 of the 18 machines for uniform aesthetics and clean site lines.
- Seat Adjustments: Gas assisted seat adjustments for quick and easy adjustments.
- Movements: Exercise path is defined for a fully controlled exercise. Upper body push and pull movements provide converging and diverging path of motion for increased muscle isolation.
- Weight Plates and Guide Rods: 1” solid steel weight plates, full weight stack shrouds, pulley covers, low friction, self lubricating, weight plate bushings to minimize noise and friction. Magnetic weight pin for easy, secure adjustments. Incremental weight system is integrated on the top plate with the turn of a dial for gradual 5lb increases.
- Guide Rods: Stainless steel weight stack guide rods.
- Cables and Pulleys: 7 X 19 strand construction, lubricated, nylon-coated cable meets U.S. military specifications. 4 ½” and 6” diameter fiberglass impregnated fiberglass pulleys feature sealed bearings.
- Hand Grips: Extruded thermo rubber compound that is non-absorbing and wear and tear resistant. Grips are retained with aluminum collars preventing them from slipping.
- Foot Platforms: All foot platforms are molded rubber with a slip-resistant texture.
- Upholstery: Superior grade of Naugahyde® vinyl used on all upholstered pads. Contoured cushions for superior comfort and durability.
- Paint: Electrostatic powder coated paint finish with a clear coat finish for enhanced appearance and protection.
- Instructional Placards: Color 2D instructional placards with large graphics and font.
- Upright exercise position is especially applicable for novice or deconditioned users
- Adjustable seat carriage and large foot plate accommodates a variety of user sizes and desired range of motion
- Force is transmitted through hips, minimizing spinal compression
- Machine Weight: 810 lbs (368 kg)
- Weight Stack: 390 lbs (195 kg)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 79″ x 43″ x 70″ (201 cm x 109 cm x 178 cm)
The Life Fitness Signature Series Seated Leg Press is a great machine for targeting your quad muscles. This model is designed an a upright exercise position, ideal for deconditioned users, allowing for force to be transmitted through the hips and eliminating spinal compression. This seated leg press machine is one of a series of great Life Fitness Signature Selectorized units.